Capable’s Outsourced Community solution is targeted towards companies that realize the benefits that an online community can bring to their organization, but lack the necessary resources and/or capabilities. In this model, Capable acts as your outsourced community provider, ensuring that the information is fresh, conversations are moderated, and the membership is thriving. What results is a rich environment that is perfectly oriented for product and service companies.
Here's a summary of our solution:
- Capable hosts the community on its servers, in a SaaS model
- Capable provides professional and volunteer-based moderators
- Capable ensures that fresh, original content is always on the site through its own editorial staff as well as volunteers and freelancers in the community
- Capable manages all of the administrative and customer service aspects of the site
- Capable promotes the community using its existing community network, link building on other sites, custom newsletters and other related techniques
- Capable’s community platform is periodically upgraded to new releases continually enhancing the user’s experience
- Capable performs all data backups and other technical maintenance
This full-service model can include an option whereby Capable owns and operates the community as a separate entity from your organization, providing for greater separation from your corporate presence and the potential liability that user generated content can bring.